Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

The First Post!!!

Hello All!

Welcome to the blog! From the title, you were probably able to guess something very specific about me. My name is Liz. I am a teacher, a musician, and a cook. I am an introvert, and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or, a Mormon. Even though there is a lot more to tell about me, these are often the three things I use to describe myself; they are what I use to identify myself. 

I am so excited to be starting this blog and writing about my experiences! Not that I don't want to write some long winded message about why I started the blog, but that's already in the about page, so go look there. But I will tell you that I love to write and have been looking forward to this for a long time. 

Throughout my life, I have done a really good job of convincing myself that no one wants to hear my opinions or cares about what I have to say. It has just been within the past little while that I have begun to find a voice for myself. I am starting to see past my issues and learn that I can speak up for what I believe in.

I am hoping that as I continue to work though this, that I will have many new experiences and I want to take you all on that journey with me. It's going to be tough, and full of ups and downs, but in my opinion, nothing that is easy is really worth it. All the best things are really worth fighting for.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures and also the testimony that I have of the gospel, because, yeah, i'm definitely not staying quiet about that! I look forward to writing and sharing everything with you. The next instalment should be coming at you soon!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment